Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Baby

DSCN0911 

I love everything about you. You were literally made for me, I could not have asked for a more perfect baby. I love your lips and their smiles, your eyes, your little button nose and your ears that have a slight point to them. Your hands are amazing and so expressive, I can’t kiss them enough. Your feet have always been large but they are still so tiny and I love how you curl your toes when I touch them.

Your daddy and I love you so so much, you have forever changed our lives for the better. Even when you are overly tired and flailing your arms about, getting in some good jabs I still feel so lucky to have you. I never knew love could come so instantly and I can’t believe I can love you more yet each day you prove me wrong.

Not only have our lives changed for the better but you have brought so much joy to your grandparents and aunts and uncles. They literally fight to hold and spend time with you. Our friends are also smitten by you and can’t visit enough. Even Zoey is trying to get belly rubs from you already. No one can resist you.

I love you great big whole world, always and forever!!

<3 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment