Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Birthday

Another Birthday has come and gone but this time it was mine.
Friday Corey and I left town about 12:30 to drive upto Santa Cruz. After 7 hours we finally arrived at Andrea & Oliver's. They decorated the whole house with streamers and signs, I felt so loved. We had a really great weekend seeing the Redwoods, taking the train ride, going to the Aquarium, going down town and meeting Oliver's family. The girls cooked breakfast every morning and I got to use a "special" plate. I also got to visit with my cousin who just moved up there to go to college so that was very cool, they went to dinner with us down town on Saturday night to a restraunt called Pallermo where they had a mariachi band sing me Happy Birthday. Michelle & Derek flew up Friday and left Sunday but we didn't leave till Monday. I will post pictures soon, we got some great ones!

I haven't gotten to celebrate my birthday with my family yet but on Saturday we are going out to dinner.

My dad had an angiogram yesterday which is when they put dye in the arteries to see where the blockages are, they were going to try to go do an angiosplasty at the same time but they didn't because things weren't looking as good as they hoped. Dad is home and resting but he'll be going back later this month for a bypass surgery...the really scary one :(

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!! This is the first time I've been able to view your blog in over a month. I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete