Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pregnancy Update

How far along? 14 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Down 15
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Would be a lot better if I wasn't getting up every hour to potty
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat via doppler
Movement: No :( got awhile till that happens
Food cravings: Ice cream, pickles, beef jerky, and fruit pretty typical
Gender: 60% a boy?
Labor Signs: None thankfully
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Diet Dr. Pepper
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex so we can get the nursery going
Weekly Wisdom: I shouldn't drink the full 24oz for the ultrasound because I have a tiny bladder
Milestones: I think I'm finally letting it be real, I was so quarded because I was terrified something would go wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment