Sunday, June 6, 2010

Growing and Learning

I can’t believe how fast Adrian is growing, seems like just yesterday I found out we were expecting.

I’m amazed at all my little man has accomplished and learned, he can now sit up all my himself, roll over from his back to his tummy, he wants to touch, grab and put everything in his mouth. He LOVES LOVES LOVES his bath time, he gets very frustrated that he can’t grab and hold onto a stream of water, he tries so hard to grab it and put it in his mouth quickly. Eventually he will give up and just let the water run through his hands and he loves to splash with his arms and legs. Sometimes after a bath I’m completely drenched because of how much splashing he does, other times he just kicks back and relaxes, enjoying the swaying water.

DSCN1613

I’m still amazed at how each and everyday my love for my little guy grows, everyday while I sit in traffic to get home all I can think about is hurrying home so I can play with him. The weekends go by so quickly so I really try to make sure we get to spend lots of quality family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment