Monday, December 15, 2008

Corey came home early

So after getting some shopping done and spending time with my dad I was at home surfing the internet and there's a knock on the door. I debated wether or not to answer it as I didn't feel like "dealing" with anyone but then it crossed my mind that it could have been Christine, Corey's mom so I went to answer. I opened the door and Corey was standing on the porch! We went and got Del Taco for dinner since neither of us felt like cooking. Yesterday we went and got our Christmas tree! It was so fun picking out just the right tree, and then decorating it was a blast. I like the little set-up I've got going on, I just need to get an extension cord for a little tree that we have for the opposite side of the room.

On the baby front, I should have started my period yesterday morning. I haven't had the cramps and back-ache like usual so this morning when I woke up and there was no sign of it I took a test. Negative. I don't know I did it, 1 day late is nothing and I don't think I'm pregnant, but I've been very clockwork these last few months starting on the 14th early early morning, just wishful thinking I guess.

It was pouring this morning, sounded like it was going to take down the house but looks like it's stopped for now. I'm going to go see Nana tonight, probably play some scrabble and have some dinner, I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving so this visit is long overdue.

Yay! It's almost Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment