Saturday, March 14, 2009

Josh

I'm so very proud of the youngest Osty, my little brother has grown up to be a very talented and handsome teenager. At 16 he towers us all at 6'4 and can't get enough of calling all his older sisters short and asking us how the view is from "down there". In a weeks time I've been lucky enough to attend two of his track meets and a basketball game. For track Josh does 4 events, long jump, high jump, triple jump and 4/400 or something like that. His record for high jump is 6ft, long jump is 17.11ft, I don't know anything about track and field but I'm very impressed by what he can do and can't wait for the next one.
He plays league basketball for Huntington Beach, this was from his last game. I took my point and shoot camera which was obviously a mistake so next track meet I will make sure to take our "real" camera.And of course some photos of Zoey. This was last Monday, it's Corey's day off but he had to stop by work to fix the computer, I let Zoey out to run around but it was hot so we went back to the car. She was waiting unpatiently for Corey and kept climbing all over the car trying to find the best spot to see him from. I love both of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment