Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zoey and the squirrel

Zoey has made friends with one of our squirrels, I don't know if he thinks Zoey as a friend but he loves to antagonize her and she loves to chase him. I'd hate to think what would actually happen if the two actually came face to face cause that sucker has some sharp claws, I have a scratch on my finger to prove it. We feed the squirrels almonds and today I had jelly beans, the squirrel was checking out what was in my hand so I gave him one and he liked it. I could probably get in big trouble for that but I figure they probably eat worse with In'n'Out down the street.
Please excuse the last of my phone conversation with Corey and the fact that the video is the wrong way, I have no idea how to change that. This is one of their favorite things to do, Zoey chases the squirrel around the tree. They also like to play on the fence and the squirrel has a grand time jumping from the tree onto our roof which drives Zoey mad.



No comments:

Post a Comment