Thursday, February 5, 2009

Non-update

So there really isn't much to update on, I have yet to find a job. I did go to my cousins bridal shower this weekend which was insane, so much fun. Corey got a new car, his old car was in need of a lot of work and it would've cost as much to fix it as the car was worth. His car has been paid off for a year and a half now and he really needed a new one. He got another Subaru and we got a really great deal on it because no one is buying cars right now. We made sure to get him the extended warranty cause that will help our pocketbook in the long run.

Here's some photos from the shower which was at the Bel Air Hotel in Beverly Hills, my cousin opening her gifts, the tiny wedding cake deserts, me outside, we took a limo and had the greatest time, the last picture is my sister finishing off the champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment