Monday, October 13, 2008

Celebrations


A decade ago 10/10/98 Corey and I had our first date at Knott's Scary Farm, Friday 10/10/08 he surprised me by taking me back to the place it all started. It's hard to believe our journey started 10 years ago, we filled the night reminiscing on all the fun we've had over the years and how lucky we are to have found each other so early on in life.

Saturday we celebrated Alyssa's 3rd birthday. She was cute as ever and it was fun to get to see her open all her presents, she still doesn't quite understand what exactly to do and of course wants to play with whatever toy she just opened. It was a fun party and I'd say very successful for Alyssa who got to take home a trunk full of new toys.
I love this picture of Jayden from Alyssa's birthday party


Sunday was Nikki's Champagne Brunch, oh what fun we had. I loved the resturaunt and the food was delicious. The champagne and mimosa's were endless and I must admit I had my share, and also Corey's cause he was driving. It was a beautiful day and the view of Long Beach Harbor was amazing. I hope to visit there again soon.

Nikki & her prego friend Sarah (so sweet)


This was my gift to Nikki - there's a bottle missing out of it but I really liked how it turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment